Okay, here is something you probably thought we’d never ask about.
There are some body functions that you have to prepare for when it comes to an extended water outage or a lock-down situation.
Yes, we’re talking about using the bathroom AND how you might develop a strategy to manage the needs of your household due an extended period of a regular toilet being unavailable.
DAY 29 ACTIVITY:
Put some thought behind how you might manage this scenario and submit something relevant for consideration. Again, use your creativity to keep your submissions in the PG category.
PROOF OF COMPLETION:
There are 4 ways that you can complete this task:
- Submit your answer on Tumblr at http://30daysprepared.tumblr.com/
- Share your answer on our Facebook Fan Page at www.facebook.com/30days30ways
- Provide the answer on Twitter, using the hashtag #30days30ways
- Tag something on Instagram with #30days30ways
The prize for this task will be a $10 Amazon Gift Card which will be awarded to 2 players. This prize announcement will occur on October 7th by 4:00 p.m. PDT
Submissions will be judged by a panel of emergency management coordinators by the following criteria:
- Relativity to Today’s Topic
- Popularity or its “viral engagement”….does it engage other people?
You may enter as often as you like each day; however, entries will be judged for their quality and not their quantity.