September is National Preparedness Month and what better way to celebrate than to challenge ourselves to consider one basic task per day to enhance our personal readiness for emergencies.
Here are the rules….
Who Can Play?
- You choose how much you play.
How Do I Play?
- A daily challenge will be posted to this website every day during the month of September. The challenge will be posted by 7:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time.
- The challenge will be cross-posted on our Facebook Fan Page and on Twitter from our account at @30Days_30Ways
- You can complete any task from throughout the month any time as long as they are submitted my midnight on September 30th. For example, if you were out of town over the weekend, you could Monday go back and catch up on those you missed.
- Each day will describe what we are looking for in each task.
- You may enter as often as you like.
- Video entries shall be no longer than three minutes, 30 seconds to one minute ideally.
- Potential Grand Prize entries will judged by a team of Emergency Management Coordinators at CRESA for creativity, relativity to the topic, popularity and how best it answers the overall theme of the game.
Legal Disclaimer Language
- Compliance with all relevant laws is YOUR responsibility!
- Players should submit content that is their own creation. CRESA does not promote or in any way condone the use of copyrighted materials. Players who submit copyrighted material without appropriate attributions may have their submission disqualified.
- Content submissions to 30 Days, 30 Ways grants CRESA permission to use developed images in future preparedness campaigns.
- CRESA will collect winner contact information for the sole purpose of providing prizes to participants. Information about players will not be used for any future campaigns.
What Will I Win?
- Check out our PRIZE PAGE for more information
Any questions may be emailed to the Game Administrators at [email protected]