Each year we try to incorporate at least one Pop Culture challenge into our game, and today is that day!! Recently someone shared movie releases for the month of September with me. It didn’t take long to see a connection between the films and a preparedness message for several of those movies…
- Sully – Pack Sully Style… pack your TSA friendly emergency kit.
- Snowden – You seriously still are not using 2-factor authentication?
- Deepwater Horizon – environmental disasters,impacts, and long-term recovery
We all have a few favorite movies, and I’m sure at least a couple of those have a theme that could be tied back to preparedness and safety. Today we want you to use your creativeness an link a favorite movie with a preparedness message….
2 Pts – Share a favorite movie and the preparedness tie in…. Create your campaign and take a pic and share it with us.
Bonus: If you are in the Portland/Vancouver area, join us tonight for our Disaster Movie Night!!! If you live outside the Portland metro region, we want you to attend a preparedness event in your community. Take a selfie and share it with us from your event. Be sure to tag #30Days30Ways in your photo.
LETS START A CONVERSATION! Add the following “Twibbon” to your Facebook, or Twitter Profile Picture!! Thanks to our friends at Sacramento County Office Emergency Services, with a couple clicks you can show your support for National Preparedness Month!! Click the picture to add the Twibbon to your accounts!!
PROOF OF COMPLETION: There are 4 ways you can complete this task:
- Leave a comment with your answer in it on our blog below
- Email us at info@30Days30ways.com
- Put your answer on our Facebook Fan Page or
- Provide the answer on Twitter (Please include @30Days_30ways or hashtag #30Days30Ways in any tweets.
You Have until MIDNIGHT on September 30th to complete this task. Contest rules and more information on the #30Days30WaysChallenge can be found here:
Note: If you are receiving this via email, go to www.30days30ways.com to answer